Thursday 13 October 2011

Monkeys

I have to keep reminding myself that the $1 level on pokerstars is full of monkeys & fish.

I played a few different games yesterday but a Fifty50 I played ended when I showed in 7th spot v 6th place guy with A3o.

Now anyone who hasn't played these nor understands the Nash Theory will probably think donkey, but in this position I shoved knowing that a reasonable player would only be able to call this shove with a good pair or AQ+, meaning that the increase in stack of 30% meant it was a risk well worth taking.



Well the monkey made the mistake of calling with QJo (I am a 56% favorite) but he hit the flop to leave me out.

I am finding it difficult to get out of the $1 level games...I am seriously thinking about going straight to the $3.50s.

Last night I won a $2.20 Sunday Storm Satellite which I converted to T$ I will now run these through the Fifty50s to push to BR back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment