Thursday 20 October 2011

What an idiot

Played a MTT ($5k) last night and was going well $12k with 300 left when I get J4o in the big blind. Small Blind completes and gives me an option to see a flop for free.

Flop comes A4Q and the SB checks, I do too (the guy had been tricky before and could easily have completed with Ax or Qx.

Turn is a harmless 9 and again we both check

River is a J.. woo hoo I have 2 pair, well disguised I am well ahead of Ax or Qx.... now to get paid.

So the SB makes it 700, a min bet and I think about 2 seconds before thinking I shove and get A7 to pay me off...

Obviously I am only getting called by better and a fold from worse, he shows KTo for the straight and I ship him all my stack. 303 out of 2250 when 252 got paid, I could have gone deep.

I shout at the laptop, then myself and then go kicking myself down stairs to watch TV.

Still kicking myself this morning, what a stupid move.

No comments:

Post a Comment