Monday 13 February 2012

Bit of a grind

So I have felt a bit down about result lately and took some time off to think about my mindset over the weekend.

I looked at my tilt issues and decided that the majority of plays I am making are ok, but I am probably missing out on 5 to 10 good spots each game which is far too high.

So today I tried to play a few more games to see how things went. The graph below includes 3 games played on Party Poker as they kindly sent my $10 to use for free (cashout not possible until a set amount of points are reached) and I must say on initial view their SNGs are a bit softer than on Poker Stars.



I managed a few wins which was pleasing as HU I have been failing to make the final few hands count. Overall count  was 3 wins, 4 2nds and 5 3rds with a total ITM% of 44.4%.

So even thought the haul wasn't massive the results looked ok, I certainly felt a lot better and even the odd suckout or bit of bad luck wasn't tilting me.

Home game tonight, lets see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment