Friday 17 February 2012

Party Poker Bonus

Monday morning I get a letter through the door from Kara Scott of Party Poker.



I'm sure she had lots to do with the advertising rubbish about the board of directors wanting me to have some bonuses. Either way instead of instantly filing it in the bin I thought why not see what I can do...

The initial offer was $10 immediately which could only be cashed out once a set number of points had been met, then a further $25 bonus which again was to be released by playing and earning Party Points.

So I got started on 13th Feb with a few $3 10 man games. Having been working hard with my coach recently on the 9 mans at PokerStars these felt way easier, far more fish in the pool at Party I think.

I managed to spin the $10 up and by accident (Party Lobby is not my favourite place) loaded up a 6max Turbo. Now I was a bit annoyed, but what a find. These things are super fishy and I have used what I am terming SBRM (Suicidal Bank Roll Management) of 10 Buy Ins for these games.

The main reason for doing this is that it is free money. I have never taken shots out of my bankroll and reading the likes of Vannessa Selbst recently talking about shot taking I thought what the hell, lets see what can be done.

So here it is...


The yellow arrows indicate the balance, and the 2 bonuses that I got. My Party roll has breached $200 from $10 in just 5 days. I am playing the $11 6max Turbos now (while still playing and learning $3.50s at Poker Stars)

Now where this ends up is uncertain but it will be fun watching. Using SBRM can an likely will result in failure so do not try this at home kids!!!

All I can say is thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment