Thursday 2 February 2012

Donkaments

So PokerStars did a server reset which has messed up all the Sit N Gos, so instead of missing some playing time I have looked at the micro stakes MTTs available and what a farce.

I have run bad but played well spots such as shoving KsQc on a 9c8cKc flop, not I am 83.6% to win against the idiot who (Big Stack) calls with Tc9s... I mean what does he think he is beating here, I have played a very tight game.

So obviously he hits a T to leave me out again 4th beat  so far lol

amazing

Infact make that 5...

Big Stack opens again in the CO for 2x I shove in the BB with AKs and he calls 8k off his 13k stack with what........

KsQd and the flop is 9d4dTd and your turn card mr fish is the Ace of Diamonds, welcome to PokerStars MTTs another 75% loss ffs.

I wonder what the BR needs to be for donkaments... wow

No comments:

Post a Comment