Friday 3 February 2012

Friday night horse update

The horses have been working away and I think progress has been made. See the graphic below for actual stats.


A solid week in that the guys have run over the allotted 40 games per week. The profits have yet to come, but I think progress has been made. We have reviewed a couple of sessions and apart form some tech issues meaning less time spent with Poker Plough on this than I had hoped for, my ideas have been well received.

Variance is a bitch at times, but I think most of the losses incurred are more from poor choices made while playing than bad luck. If more good choices are made then over the next week I expect the guys to improve their bank rolls and even get in the black.

Bank Roll Management has meant that Poker Plough has played a lot of games this week and NOT gone broke ;)

The big step next week will be closing out some of these bubble situations and getting 1st places instead of 2nds & 3rds (they just don't pay enough).

Wll done so far guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment