Saturday 4 February 2012

Super Bad

So as I play I am earning FPPs (Frequent Player Points) which you can trade in for shop items, T Shirts, Cards, and other stuff, or you can play tournaments which are often step tourneys to others with a cash buy-in. With these you most often can convert to cash by de-registering form the next 1 before it is due to run.

So I play some low buy in Donkfests with a view that I will easily gain a seat if my cards hold against the sometimes idiotic play of the opponents.

It works for the most part, 1 such tourney is the Satellitte to a $3.30 $40k Saturday Event where for 33 FPPs you can often get $3.30 back which goes into the SNG grind bank roll.

BUT... beware the fish (see below) I managed to obv find a few calling stations and had to wait for a hand and then have it hold. I manage to get these to guys all in steadily increasing my bets until we get it all in value all the way baby... but he binked his 8 and I lmao for about 10 minutes. I really wish these guys were on my SNG tables.


EDIT: Next 1 played on 4th hand managed to get AA in the CO raised big as we had 3 limpers in... aipf KJo wins lol

No comments:

Post a Comment